Oracle EBS Developer, 2 Positions
This Oracle EBS developer position will work with our onsite coordinator who is working in the client location/client.
- Develop and maintain all customized oracle applications according to the business requirement for configuration.
- Work directly with EBS functional specialists or business users to thoroughly understand functional requirements to produce highly effective technical design documentation using best practice development standards.
- Extensive experience in implementing agent workflow, screen configuration, Menu maintenance and other OTM technical aspects.
- Knowledge of the O2C cycle, inventory management and Warehouse Management system will be an advantage.
- Experience in report generation, XML profile creation and User profile creation
- Experience in Complex SQL writing, PL/SQL
- Prepare technical designs for all functional business requirements and provide support to all technical activities and prepare efficient plans for the same.
- Assist all teams for feasibility analysis and participate in all development activities and perform tests on data migration and production platforms.
- Develop and customize all oracle applications and provide an effective interface for all business requirements and support to all vendors to resolve all business issues and provide assistance to all external vendors.
- Design detail specifications for all application development and design various oracle databases and evaluate all design and coding activities.
- Prepare plans for all deployment requirements and customize all oracle applications as per the requirement with help of various application developer modules.
- Design various technical specifications and documents all oracle applications and prepare reports and revise the same and coordinate with all system and UNIX administrators to implement all patches and fixes.
- Manage and resolve various Oracle applications for all service tickets.
- Perform troubleshoot on all oracle application issues and provide post-production support and prepare test scripts on all applications and implement all fixes.
- Implement various Oracle tools and scripts to identify any issues and collaborate with business users to implement all test applications.
Work Hours / Days:
Note: We are working for 6 days a week. (Saturday is a working day). Shift Timing - 1PM - 10PM
- 4+ years of experience in the role of an Oracle EBS developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.