Online grocer which delivers Food, Groceries & Household items predominantly in the New York Metropolitan area & the states of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington DC.
Fresh Direct has two backend applications to process the customer orders, communicate with the ERP, Plant Logistics, Transportation and Marketing.
- Java Script
American media conglomerate in Des Moines, Iowa which owns many magazines, television and radio stations.
Meredith’s 40 plus magazines which include Better Homes and Gardens, People and Sports Illustrated have readership of more than 120 million and its websites have nearly 135 million monthly unique visitors.
- MY SQL
CMART is a user based web application, which connects to the existing AD for the user login and verification. It enables the users to work with 6 modules
- Domain Definition module
- Package grid module
- Master schedule definition module
- Generate Key definition module
- Initiate mail plan transmission module.
- Some data to be migrated from the existing table to new application table.
- Scope includes the development of web application including Requirement gathering, requirement analysis, Page design (UI&UX), Page integration, Backend development, Creation of MySQL Database and updating Data, environment setup and deployment into Meridith’s environment.
- My SQL
Developing and maintaining Web and Mobile application using Oracle EBS Apps
Support and maintain the warehouse management
Distributors can place orders via this application
Order approval process
Managing the packing and grouping the products via application
Management and distributors can create multiple reports and track the orders
- Oracle EBS apps
AgSell app is a mobile based application designed to help farmers to add their crops and sell to the best bidders.
This app will help farmers to calculate the profit/yield and similar data based on the location and previous year’s data.
This application will help them to calculate the Insurance details too.
Based on the all the calculated data, farmers can manage current or future contracts to help them manage their crops in a better way.